- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Cost-effective line of compact and robust sensors!
- 18mm housing
IP69K for high pressure/high temperature applications
- ECOLAB certification for food & beverage applications
- New snap mounting bracket
- Allows for flush mounting wit a single jam nut!
- 40% smaller housing than previous models
- New features the Carlo Gavazzi PA18 offers:
- Diffuse sensing up to 1m
- Retro-reflective sensing up to 6.5m
- Polarized retro-reflective sensing up to 5m
- Through-beam sensing up to 20m
- All models have a potentiometer for easy adjustment of sensing range
- Two easily viewable LED indicators
- Signal quality and power and target detection
- Can withstand high temperature (80 DegreeC/176 DegreeF) and high pressure (1450 psi/100bar) cleaning
- Laser printing replaces labels
- Key information stays intact even after cleaning
- Normally open and normally closed outputs in every sensor
- Supply voltage 10-30 VDC
- Connection options include 2m cable or M12 quick-disconnect plug
- Ideal for harsh environments!