At Trimantec™, our in-house sheet metal fabrication services support our custom automation group as well as a wide range of industries including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Semiconductor / Technology
- Contract Packaging
- Consumer Electronics
The overlapping capabilities from our machine shop, welding shop and fabrication group allow us to offer you complete turnkey solutions. Trimantec has full design and prototype fabrication capabilities. From simple formed and punched brackets, to more complex enclosures and chassis, our qualified fabricators and machinists have the experience required to meet your demands.
Our services include:
- Fastener insertion
- Paint or powder coating
- Screen printing
With our versatile 55-ton ironworking equipment, we have the ability to punch, notch, shear and bend round, or flat bars and sheets. Our smaller presses allow us to fabricate smaller, thinner gauge materials, with tighter bend radii. The mechanical shear and hand brakes give us the ability to produce small, prototype runs in quick fashion.
The Trimantec advantage gives you the ability to place turnkey orders for complete systems with one purchase order, saving you time and money in the procurement process. For example, we can:
- Fabricate a custom chassis or enclosure
- Paint or powder coat to your specifications
- Screen print to your specifications
- Populate with a printed circuit board, assembled to your specifications
- Provide the industrial and automation components required for the build from our Industrial Parts Sales Group
- Supply custom wiring solutions to complete your build
Contact Trimantec today to quote your upcoming requirements.