WINSTON-SALEM, NC., March 17, 2020 -Trimantec would like to share the procedures we are taking to maintain a clean and healthy work environment while continuing to manufacture and ship product. As of now, Trimantec is still operating under normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-5 p.m).
Informing Our Employees: We are continuing to provide our employees with updates and practices that are issued by public health experts in order to protect them and prevent any spread of COVID-19. Additional cleaning procedures at our facility have been put in place to ensure a sanitary work environment.
- Attention: We are being attentive to the concerns of our employees and are working closely with our PEO and HR Department to address any concerns and required protocols that arise.
- Continuity: Trimantec is dedicated to making sure our manufacturing operations continue to run smoothly and without interruption for the well-being of our employees, and for the support of our customers who depend on us, while adhering to public health advisories.
- Information Technology: At the onset of COVID-19 our IT Department scaled up our network capacity to support remote work centers in case employees need to conduct their job from a remote location.
- Business Travel: Trimantec will cancel and/or postpone any non-essential business travel, meetings, conferences, etc. in order to protect the health of our employees and our customers. We will utilize email, phone, video conferencing, etc. to conduct business. If our customers require a plant visit we will evaluate this request on a case by case basis with the customer based on recommendations from public health agencies.
- Business Hours: As stated above we are currently working under normal business hours. In the event a modified schedule is required due to social distancing, we are prepared to move to a modified shift schedule.
Trimantec will continue to monitor announcements issued from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and act accordingly. It is our desire that this communication displays our commitment to our employees and to our customers in ensuring a safe and healthy workplace; as well as our preparedness to continue support for our customers.
Trimantec is a North Carolina based manufacturing technology firm specializing in custom automation equipment, electromechanical assemblies, and industrial parts sales. Their focus is to increase their client's overall productivity and profitability with innovative automation solutions. Trimantec engineers are supported by an in-house machine shop and on-site 3D printers.